We are proud to say that we paid 95% of all pet claims in 2016.
We offer our customers the benefit of a 24 hours, 7 days a week veterinary helpline to answer any concerns you may have about your pet’s health when you insure your pet with us.
We also understand price is important and we offer our customers a 10% online discount plus one month’s free premium if you insure two or more pets with us.
With helpucover pet insurance you can choose a plan to suit your needs, with up to £6,000 veterinary fees cover a year and we can pay your vet directly when you need to make a claim with us.
Additional benefits with helpucover pet insurance include:
· We will help with the cost of local advertising of up to £1,000 to help find your pet if lost or stolen after 14 days of taking out your policy
· Holiday cancellation of up to £3,000 if your pet goes missing or needs lifesaving treatment
· Up to 90 days cover when you are abroad for countries included within the PETS Travel Scheme
· Up to 2 million third party liability and legal costs cover for dog owners should your dog cause injury to another person (dog only)
· Your pet insurance premium paid for up to 6 months if you are unable to work as a result of an accidental injury, illness of involuntary unemployment from a full time position, after 30 days of your policy start date.
· Cover for alternative medicine and complimentary therapies too, including hydrotherapy, physiotherapy and osteopathy.
* Please note that an excess will apply to each condition claimed for, and this will have been calculated and provided to you as part of your initial quote. Also pre-existing conditions will be excluded.